Abstract Submissions Open for WCLC 2023
Abstract submissions for the 2023 World Conference on Lung Cancer, which will take place September 9-12 in Singapore, are now open.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts under one of the following categories:
- Early-Stage NSCLC
- Pulmonology & Staging
- Metastatic NSCLC – Local Therapy
- Tumor Biology—Preclinical Biology
- Patient Advocacy
- SCLC & Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Mesothelioma, Thymoma and Other Thoracic Tumors
- Multidisciplinary Care: NAHP
- Global Health, Health Services & Health Economics
- Screening & Early Detection
- Pathology & Biomarkers
- Local-Regional NSCLC
- Metastatic NSCLC—Cytotoxic Therapy
- Tumor Biology—Translational Biology
- Metastatic NSCLC—Immunotherapy
- Metastatic NSCLC—Targeted Therapy
- Risk Factors, Risk Reduction & Tobacco Control
The deadline for submitting abstracts is April 14, 2023, at 23:59 Pacific time. For more information, including submission guidelines, important dates, and frequently asked questions, visit wclc2023.iaslc.org.
IASLC Accepting Nominations to Serve on 2023-2025 Committees
IASLC committees offer members from all career levels, disciplines, and regions opportunities to get involved with the organization. Committee volunteers contribute to the operation and development of IASLC programs. IASLC encourages all members, including early-career members, to apply for committee nominations. Members may also nominate colleagues for membership or leadership roles in one of the association’s 13 committees.
The nomination deadline is 16:00 Pacific time March 10, 2023, and the 2-year term for new committee members and leaders will begin on September 9, 2023, during WCLC 2023.
For more information about IASLC committees or the nomination process, visit iaslc.org/about-us/iaslc-committees or email [email protected].